- Developing and implementing lessons and work schemes using the Early Years Foundation stage as a framework
- Organize and supervise play and work activities
- Monitoring and recording progress
- Teach basic skills such as color, shape, number and letter recognition, personal hygiene and social skills
- Observe and evaluate children’s performance, behavior, social development, and physical health
- Prepare materials and classrooms for class activities
- Must have worked in a Crèche/Nursery or Primary school.
- Must have at last 3 years of teaching experience as an early learning teacher.
- Fluency in an international foreign language is an added advantage.
- Must possess relevant IT skills.
- A Female Candidate is a preferred fit for this position.
- Must have knowledge of fine-art, music, and Home-economics
- Good people management and interpersonal
- All Candidates must reside on the Island
- Salary- N60,000 - N70,000