- Supervise day-to-day operations in the customer service department.
- Respond to customer service issues in a timely manner.
- Create effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
- Implement an effective customer loyalty program.
- Maintain accurate records and document all customer service activities and discussions.
- Assess service statistics and prepare detailed reports on your findings.
- Hire and train new customer service agents.
- Stay informed on the latest industry techniques and methods.
- Must have an experience dealing with an ISP Mass Market
- Must not be below the age of 35,
- Must have at least an HND certificate in a relevant discipline,
- Must have at least 10 years experience in the required role,
- Added Advantage: Must have worked in an Internet Service Provider Organisation.