A Construction Supervisor a
ccomplishes construction human resource objectives byselecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling,and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning,monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions;adhering to policies and procedures.
Manages sub-contractors by locating, evaluating, andselecting sub-contractors; monitoring and controlling performance.
Meets operational standards by contributing constructioninformation to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production,productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems;identifying construction management system improvements.
国产偷拍视频Meets construction budget by monitoring projectexpenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions; providingnon-project annual operating and capital budget information.
国产偷拍视频Accomplishes construction project results by definingproject purpose and scope; calculating resources required; establishingstandards and protocols; allocating resources; scheduling and coordinatingstaff and sub-contractors; evaluating milestone assumptions and conclusions;resolving design problems; evaluating and implementing change orders.
Approves construction projects by conducting inspectionsat critical phases; obtaining approvals from buyers.
Prevents fines and interruptions by complying with, andenforcing, codes.
Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment byfollowing and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legalregulations.
Updates job knowledge by tracking and understandingemerging construction practices and standards; participating in educationalopportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personalnetworks; participating in professional organizations.
国产偷拍视频Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownershipfor accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to addvalue to job accomplishments..
- Background in Real Estate Development or BuildingConstruction or Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering preferred
- A positive and a can-do attitude
- Excellent communications and reporting skills
- Excellent commercial skills
- Minimum of 3 years experience in general constructionwith strong technical knowledge
- Experience in supervising construction projects
- The ability to set priorities and exercise flexibilitywhere necessary
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, schematics,and construction documents
- Understanding of legal responsibilities.
- Understanding of welfare and environmental issues.
- Understanding of occupational health and behaviouralsafety issues
- Understanding of proper safety procedures and recognitionof hazards
- Helping project managers to plan the work programme
- Monitoring performance of sub-contractors and staff
- Monitoring project budget
- Accomplishing project by defining and applying the scopeand resources required
- Allocating resources, materials, sub-contractors andother staff
- Maintaining a safe, secure and healthy work environmentby adhering to and enforcing safety codes
- Carrying out regular inspections
- Coordinating deliveries of materials, plant andequipment.
- Completing records for site reports.
Submit a resume detailing your experience
国产偷拍视频Submit a cover letter explaining why you would be a greatfit