A Construction Supervisor a
ccomplishes construction human resource objectives by
selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling,
and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning,
monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions;
adhering to policies and procedures.
国产偷拍视频Manages sub-contractors by locating, evaluating, and selecting sub-contractors; monitoring and controlling performance.
Meets operational standards by contributing construction information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying construction management system improvements.
Meets construction budget by monitoring project expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions; providing non-project annual operating and capital budget information.
国产偷拍视频Accomplishes construction project results by defining project purpose and scope; calculating resources required; establishing standards and protocols; allocating resources; scheduling and coordinating staff and sub-contractors; evaluating milestone assumptions and conclusions; resolving design problems; evaluating and implementing change orders.
Approves construction projects by conducting inspections at critical phases; obtaining approvals from buyers.
Prevents fines and interruptions by complying with, and enforcing, codes.
Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
国产偷拍视频Updates job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging construction practices and standards; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments..
- Background in Real Estate Development or Building Construction or Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering preferred
- A positive and a can-do attitude
- Excellent communications and reporting skills
- Excellent commercial skills
- Minimum of 3 years experience in general construction with strong technical knowledge
- Experience in supervising construction projects
- The ability to set priorities and exercise flexibility where necessary
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, schematics, and construction documents
- Understanding of legal responsibilities.
- Understanding of welfare and environmental issues.
- Understanding of occupational health and behavioural safety issues
- Understanding of proper safety procedures and recognition of hazards
- Helping project managers to plan the work programme
- Monitoring performance of sub-contractors and staff
- Monitoring project budget
- Accomplishing project by defining and applying the scope and resources required
- Allocating resources, materials, sub-contractors and other staff
- Maintaining a safe, secure and healthy work environment by adhering to and enforcing safety codes
- Carrying out regular inspections
- Coordinating deliveries of materials, plant and equipment.
- Completing records for site reports.
国产偷拍视频Submit a resume detailing your experience
Submit a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit