Reports to: Self-Service Channel Manager
Key Duties &Responsibilities:
- Identify and develop suitable cluster groups for debit card issuance.
- Maintain relationship with card personalization company to ensure that cards are delivered within TAT.
- Liaise with Cards Service officer to ensure cards are sorted and distributed within TAT.
- Provide training and awareness materials and customer service to branches and customers.
- Monitor/ track branch performance in line with targets for Cards.
- Ensure a higher percentile of issued cards remains active.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Head, Acquiring Business.
Knowledge, Competencies, Skills &Attributes
- Understanding of banking industry
- Branch operations.
- Knowledge of bank regulations
- Industry & product knowledge
- Electronic channels business
Competencies, Skills &Attributes
- Communication (Oral and written)
- Interpersonal skills
- Time Management
- Analytical/Problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
Key Performance Indicators (KPI):
- Total number of cluster groups/ markets onboarded
- Total number of debit cards issued
- Percentage of active debit cards in relation to issuance
- Timely rendition of routine and periodic reports
- Timely resolution of customers issues and challenges
- Ensure 60% of OTC transactions are moved to In-branch PoS